N° 687 EARRING
Pair of Sterling silver earrings composed of two moving oval trinkets inspired from an antique cufflink, each one is encrusted with an irregular diamond cut and embellished by handcrafted beads and multi-strand chain tassels. All parts are dipped in gold.
A distinct and easy piece for everyday wear.
To keep your earrings in good condition, we suggest avoiding any contact with water. Remove them before bathing and sleeping.
Height: 3,5 cm including the 0,5 cm chain tassel
- Sterling silver with 18 karat gold finish
- Diamond cut (0.33 ct)*
*The stone weight is only based on the average weight.
- Sterling silver jewelry is sensitive to heat, air, skin, perfume, chlorine, and hydroalcoholic gel.
- Remove your jewelry when sleeping, bathing, swimming, or playing sports.
- Clean the jewelry regularly with special cloth for silver jewelry.
- Do not use solvents or silver cutlery cleaning products.
- When not in use, store the jewelry in a closed box.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Express shipping within 2-6 business days.
- Complimentary shipping for orders of 250€ and more for deliveries in Metropolitan France and for orders of 600€ and more for the rest of the world.
- Import taxes and customs duties are not included in our prices.
- Foreign taxes or any other fees may be imposed by your local government during the imports.
- We accept returns within 14 days of the delivery date.
Further details about our shipping & returns policy