N° 690 RING
Sterling silver open ring composed of one diamond-encrusted round pattern inspired from an antique cufflink on one side and an irregular handmade silver stone with one diamond cut on the other side.
A casual ring for everyday wear.
To keep your ring in good condition, we suggest avoiding any contact with water. Remove it before washing your hands or using hydroalcoholic gel.
This ring model cannot be resized or open to fit different sizes of fingers as it may break. We recommend choosing the ring size that properly fits the intended finger.
- Sterling silver ring with a 3-microns 18-karat gold plating
- Diamond cut (0.11 ct)*
*The stone weight is only based on the average weight.
- Sterling silver jewelry is sensitive to heat, air, skin, perfume, chlorine, and hydroalcoholic gel.
- Remove your jewelry when sleeping, bathing, swimming, or playing sports.
- Clean the jewelry regularly with special cloth for silver jewelry.
- Do not use solvents or silver cutlery cleaning products.
- When not in use, store the jewelry in a closed box.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Express shipping within 2-6 business days.
- Complimentary shipping for orders of 250€ and more for deliveries in Metropolitan France and for orders of 600€ and more for the rest of the world.
- Import taxes and customs duties are not included in our prices.
- Foreign taxes or any other fees may be imposed by your local government during the imports.
- We accept returns within 14 days of the delivery date.
Further details about our shipping & returns policy