N° 689 RING
Sterling silver ring composed of one central pattern inspired from an antique cufflink. The diamond cut in the middle is flanked with three irregular handmade silver stones on both sides.
A casual ring for everyday wear.
To keep your ring in good condition, we suggest avoiding any contact with water. Remove it before washing your hands or using hydroalcoholic gel.
- Sterling silver ring with a 3-microns 18-karat gold plating
- Diamond cut (0.055 ct)*
*The stone weight is only based on the average weight.
- Sterling silver jewelry is sensitive to heat, air, skin, perfume, chlorine, and hydroalcoholic gel.
- Remove your jewelry when sleeping, bathing, swimming, or playing sports.
- Clean the jewelry regularly with special cloth for silver jewelry.
- Do not use solvents or silver cutlery cleaning products.
- When not in use, store the jewelry in a closed box.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Express shipping within 2-6 business days.
- Complimentary shipping for orders of 250€ and more for deliveries in Metropolitan France and for orders of 600€ and more for the rest of the world.
- Import taxes and customs duties are not included in our prices.
- Foreign taxes or any other fees may be imposed by your local government during the imports.
- We accept returns within 14 days of the delivery date.
Further details about our shipping & returns policy