N° 699 NECKLACE
Long soft necklace composed of kaki Pyrite beads, four multicolor round Sapphire beads, and tiny handcrafted Sterling silver beads. The central pendant is a flat handcrafted rectangle encrusted with a Polki diamond and finished with a mini bell.
This necklace is easy to wear every day.
The color and shade of the stones might change on each piece and are particularities of the jewelry's natural characters. The irregular cut and color of the Polki diamond, along with the mini inclusions that compose it, bring charm and singularity to the necklace. The tone of the stone may change over time.
Length: 79 cm
- Sterling silver 925 with 18 karat gold finish
- Pyrite stones, 2mm
- Multicolor sapphire beads (1.2 ct)*
- Diamond cut (0.1 ct)*
*The stone weight is only based on average weight.
- Sterling silver jewelry is sensitive to heat, air, skin, perfume, chlorine, and hydroalcoholic gel.
- Remove your jewelry when sleeping, bathing, swimming, or playing sports.
- Clean the jewelry regularly with special cloth for silver jewelry.
- Do not use solvents or silver cutlery cleaning products.
- When not in use, store the jewelry in a closed box.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Express shipping within 2-6 business days.
- Complimentary shipping for orders of 250€ and more for deliveries in Metropolitan France and for orders of 600€ and more for the rest of the world.
- Import taxes and customs duties are not included in our prices.
- Foreign taxes or any other fees may be imposed by your local government during the imports.
- We accept returns within 14 days of the delivery date.
Further details about our shipping & returns policy