Our rings are available in sizes 50 / 52 / 54 / 56 depending on the model. We also make the following sizes to measure 51 / 53 / 55 / 57 & 58.
Feel free to contact our customer service if you need a size to measure at firstname.lastname@example.org
Consult the converter table below to know the size equivalences France / Italy / Spain / UK / Australia / USA / Canada / Japan / China.
The size of your two hands are not exactly alike, we advise you to measure your finger in a temperate area preferably at the end of the day.
Here is a method to measure your finger size...
- Find a ribbon, a strip of paper or a thread is big enough to go around your finger.
- Mark a line on it, this will be your starting point.
- Wrap it loosely around your finger.
- On the other end, mark the point where the ribbon crosses the first line.
- Unwind, and measure the space between the two points.
- Refer to the chart above to find the corresponding measurement.
Now, all you have to do is order the right size.
Our bracelets are available in one size and have been specially designed to fit all types of wrists.
The unit of measurement chosen for all our products is the centimeter or millimeter.
Our necklaces are available in one size. The length and width of the necklaces vary according to the models. We invite you to consult the product description on the sales pages.
Do not hesitate to contact our customer service by email email@example.com