N° 616 EARRING
Pair of bicolored thin 925 sterling silver earrings composed of an irregular diamond-cut encrusted part flanked by two handcrafted beads dipped in gold and ruthenium.
A distinct and easy-to-wear pair of earrings that can be mix-matched with another piece of our collection.
To keep your earrings in good condition, we suggest avoiding any contact with water. Remove them before bathing and sleeping.
Height: 0,8 cm
- Sterling silver with 18 karat gold and ruthenium finish
- Diamond cut (0.11 ct)*
*The stone weight is only based on the average weight.
- Sterling silver jewelry is sensitive to heat, air, skin, perfume, chlorine, and hydroalcoholic gel.
- Remove your jewelry when sleeping, bathing, swimming, or playing sports.
- Clean the jewelry regularly with special cloth for silver jewelry.
- Do not use solvents or silver cutlery cleaning products.
- When not in use, store the jewelry in a closed box.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Express shipping within 2-6 business days.
- Complimentary shipping for orders of 250€ and more for deliveries in Metropolitan France and for orders of 600€ and more for the rest of the world.
- Import taxes and customs duties are not included in our prices.
- Foreign taxes or any other fees may be imposed by your local government during the imports.
- We accept returns within 14 days of the delivery date.
Further details about our shipping & returns policy